Shikshak Sewa Aayog (TSC) Nepal has been published a subjective examination Curriculum of the secondary level social subject view and download below.
Shikshak Sewa Aayog Nepal has published a subjective examination Curriculum of the secondary level All Subject. You can find the Teacher Service Commission (TSC) Exam Curriculum of Secondary level All Subject View and download it here.
- TSC secondary level Mathematics Curriculum
- TSC secondary level Nepali Curriculum
- TSC secondary level English Curriculum
- Shikshak Sewa Aayog secondary level Science Curriculum
- TSC secondary level Computer Curriculum
- Shikshak Sewa Aayog secondary level O.P.T Mathematics Curriculum
- Shikshak Sewa Aayog secondary level Education Curriculum
- TSC secondary level Economic Curriculum
To become a teacher, it is now necessary to pass the objective and thematic examinations. The commission passed a new syllabus and made such arrangements. Earlier, the basic knowledge about education and the rule of law was asked only because in fact (common sense) questions have also been asked.
In order to become a teacher, each candidate will now have to take the 200 marks exam. It is arranged to participate in the thematic examination only after passing the objective test with common sense.