National Investigation Department (NIDEPT) Sahayak Suchak exam date published. View PSc Below Notice.
NID Exam Date fixed for Sahayak Suchak: National Investigation Department (NIDEPT) announced vacancy notice for the post of Sahayak Suchak. Qualified Nepalese citizens can apply for this post. The written examination will be conducted by the Public Service Commission (PSC). Here we are going to mention the National Investigation Department Syllabus for Sahayak Suchak taken from the Official Website of National Investigation Department (NIDEPT)
Rastriya Anusandhan Bibhag Vacancy for Sahayak Suchak
Government of Nepal, Office of the Prime Minister and Council of Ministers, National Investigation Department Vacancy any posts in the National Investigation Department should be filled according to the inclusive provision.
1. Position: Assistant Indicator (Sahayak Suchak)
2. Advertisement No. 1/076/077
3. Service: Special Requirement
4. Required number: 232 (Open Competition: 128, Adivasi Janajati: 33, Madheshi: 29, Mahil: 21, Dalit: 16 and Pichhadiyako Kshetra: 5)
5. Educational Qualification: – At least SLC from a recognized educational institution. Or graduated S.E.E. or similar.
6. Age: – Minimum age 18 years completed on 2076/01/01 and not exceeding 25 years.
7. Exam Type:- Written examination, detailed health examination, and interview.
8. Documents to be application: –
– passport size photo.
– Scan copy Nepali citizenship certificate.
-Scan copy of the candidate’s signature.
– A scanned copy of the mark sheet and character certificate passed by SLC / SEE or similar.
– A scanned copy of the certificate certified by the official body by the candidates applying for the inclusive group.
Request for Fee: – Rs. 150 and above for each group of Rs. 30 Additional rates will be required.